Wood chunks for smoking and grilling - 15 lbs pack - Applewood chunks for smoker - Charcoal grill smoke chunks
Looking for the best wood for smoking? Our apple wood for smoking meat is an excellent choice! Wood smoking chunks burn from 30-60 minutes in a grill and even longer in a smoker. Fruit wood for smoking creates mild smoked flavour with hints of a sweetness. Chunk apple wood gives off the right amount of smoke to flavor the meat. 3-7 grill wood chunks are enough to use at a time.
Here is why our smoking wood chunks are better that others:
- The optimal size of grill chunks - about 2-3 inches
- There are no chips or splinters in the bag, only closely sized BBQ wood chunks
- 15 pounds of the best smoker wood for the bargain price
- Our grilling wood is excellent for cooking as is does not contain any artificial additives
How you can use apple wood chunks:
- Apple tree wood for smoking is best suited for delicate meat like chicken and fish
- Wood chunks for smoking meat work great for cooking BBQ pork ribs, steak or brisket
- Wood chunks may be used in a smoker, charcoal / Big Green Egg grill
- Applewood chunks are suitable for cold/slow smoking
Smoker chunks have to be ignited properly before cooking the food. You need to place barbecue smoking wood chunks on top of hot coals and wait until it is not flaming, but is only producing smoke. While using chunk wood for smoking, you must always adhere to safety regulations.
Clean, well-dried BBQ smoking wood chunks are one of the best smoking accessories that will make your smoking process easy and enjoyable!